- Since January 1, 2017, over 1,200 new attorneys have been admitted to the Bar of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Each year, over 75,000 attorneys are required to complete their annual registration through the UJS Portal by July 1.
- On October 26, 2017, a Supreme Court Order of Administrative Suspension became effective. 514 attorneys who had not yet completed their annual registration were placed on Administrative Suspension, a lower number than last year, which was 655.
- Starting in May 2017, this registration year, the Disciplinary Board began using an internal email address to send all attorney registration communications. This change provided for more consistent and timely delivery of reminders while allowing staff the ability to more effectively manage emails sent and those returned as undeliverable.
- Be sure to update your contact information, especially your email address, within 30 days of any change to ensure the receipt of important Disciplinary Board communications.
Questions about Attorney Registration? Email email@example.com.