Search all rules applicable to Pennsylvania attorneys.
Browse all forms by category below.
Attorney Glenn D. DeSantis Disbarred
Philadelphia Attorney, Adam J. Rodgers, Transferred to Administrative Suspension
Philadelphia Attorney, Mark Francis Houldin, Transferred to Administrative Suspension
Top Frequently Asked Questions
- What are my duties as an attorney admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania?
- Summary of Disciplinary Process
- I have been suspended or disbarred. What are my duties?
- What is the process for seeking reinstatement following suspension for more than a year or disbarment?
- What is the Emergency Temporary Suspension Process?
- Office of Disciplinary Counsel v. Seymour H. Braun, 553 A.2d 894 (Pa. 1989)
- Office of Disciplinary Counsel v. John J. Keller, 506 A.2d 872 (Pa. 1986)
- Office of Disciplinary Counsel v. Robert S. Lucarini, 472 A.2d 186 (Pa. 1983)
- Office of Disciplinary Counsel v. Robert D. Monsour, 701 A.2d 556 (Pa. 1997)
- Philadelphia Newspapers, Inc. and Anthony Lame v. The Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 363 A.2d 779 (Pa. 1976)