Search all rules applicable to Pennsylvania attorneys.
Browse all forms by category below.
Board Proposes Rule Change on Discrimination and Harassment in the Practice of Law
Court Adopts New Obligations for Disposition of Unclaimed or Unidentifiable IOLTA Funds
Court Creates Emeritus Status for Retired Attorneys to do Pro Bono Work
Top Frequently Asked Questions
- What are my duties as an attorney admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania?
- Summary of Disciplinary Process
- I have been suspended or disbarred, what are my duties?
- What is the process for seeking reinstatement following suspension for more than a year or disbarment?
- What is the Emergency Temporary Suspension Process?
- Office of Disciplinary Counsel v. Seymour H. Braun, 553 A.2d 894 (Pa. 1989)
- Office of Disciplinary Counsel v. John J. Keller, 506 A.2d 872 (Pa. 1986)
- Office of Disciplinary Counsel v. Robert S. Lucarini, 472 A.2d 186 (Pa. 1983)
- Office of Disciplinary Counsel v. Robert D. Monsour, 701 A.2d 556 (Pa. 1997)
- Philadelphia Newspapers, Inc. and Anthony Lame v. The Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 363 A.2d 779 (Pa. 1976)